Vendor in Port to Goff's Caye

Jules Vacations

I want to take my Goddaughter to Goffs Caye but cant book ahead of time. She is still doing chemo and wont know if she will feel up to it until that day. How much more will it be to book with a vendor at port once we get off the ship vs. the $40 I saw it for online? Thanks!

When we booked Goff's Caye through Island Marketing, they took us to the booth at the port so I think it's the same company. Not sure about the price when booking there vs. online though sorry.

Just a heads up there is limited shade on Goff's, so just something to keep in mind if that is a concern.

Sending positive thoughts for your Goddaughter.

When we booked Goff's Caye through Island Marketing, they took us to the booth at the port so I think it's the same company. Not sure about the price when booking there vs. online though sorry.

Just a heads up there is limited shade on Goff's, so just something to keep in mind if that is a concern.

Sending positive thoughts for your Goddaughter.

Thank you so much Canadian Tyler! I will look for the booth. My Goddaughter thanks you for your kind words :)

I think you'll find it is $55 or $60 directly through the vendors doing the excursion either online or at the port. Also space is limited so it can be sold out if you try to book at the port. Island Marketing at $40 is a bargain for Goff's Caye.

We used Belize Cruise Excursions . com / Island Marketing as well but we booked ahead of time online as they take a limited number so wanted to be sure we had a reservation. Goff's Cay is a unique little island and the snorkeling was nice too