Stay Park Sail August 2018

BrnBrok

Thinking about a family cruise in August 2018. Deciding between the NCL Escape and RCCL Anthem. Would like to know what hotels in NJ or Staten Island that offer a Stay, Park and Sail Package. And any ideas for transportation to either of the cruise ship locations (Port Liberty/Bayonne and Pier 88(?) in Manhattan.

Thinking about a family cruise in August 2018. Deciding between the NCL Escape and RCCL Anthem. Would like to know what hotels in NJ or Staten Island that offer a Stay, Park and Sail Package. And any ideas for transportation to either of the cruise ship locations (Port Liberty/Bayonne and Pier 88(?) in Manhattan.

How many people, cars, and hotel rooms would be involved in this cruise? How many days are the cruises you are considering?

These are the current most cost effective options:

1). Manhattan Cruiseport - Hilton Gardens in Ridgefield Park, NJ - currently about $280 incl tax. Cruise parking, room, free breakfast, and round trip port transportation. Extra people negotiable directly with hotel.

2). Cape Liberty Cruise port - trinityreservations.com - up to 21 days parking, hotel room at the Ramada, and round trip port transportation for up to 4 people. Currently running $204-219 tax included.

Other options for Cape Liberty are Country Inns and Embassy Suites in Elizabeth and Hilton Garden/Hampton Inn on Staten Island. However due to the Bayonne Bridge construction (which might not be complete by the time you cruise), I am currently not recommending the Staten Island option because the unpredictable bridge closures can require the port shuttles to go to CL the long way around via I278 west, I95 north, and I78 east to exit 14A.