Liberty in Miami

OhioJeff

Why post false information? liberty is in ft. Lauderdale

Click on the link above, its a Miami webcam shot. The transatlantic voyage ended in Miami. Im sure they will be having a huge party onboard for the execs. Port Everglades is not equipped to handles such functions. At some point tomorrow she will move over to Port Everglades for her 2 day cruise to the Bahamas.

Click on the link above, its a Miami webcam shot. The transatlantic voyage ended in Miami. Im sure they will be having a huge party onboard for the execs. Port Everglades is not equipped to handles such functions. At some point tomorrow she will move over to Port Everglades for her 2 day cruise to the Bahamas.

Nope the liberty is in Ft. Lauderdale right now check the GPS link

http://www.mediacons.it/infoCarnival/ShipMap.asp?name=Liberty

another link that also shows that the cruise ends in Ft. Lauderdale

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=CIV&itinCode=TA3&shipCode=LI&durDays=16&subRegionCode=ET

Here is a link from the transatlantic roll call about the change.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=4361766&postcount=1825

Honest..I wouldnt just make all this up:D

The 2 ships are Liberty and Triumph..Liberty is to the left, Triumph to the right. Not sure what Triumph is doing there..I know she was scdueled to come out of drydock this weekend. Guess they finished up early:confused: Its a very strange sight to see 2 big ship in Miami in the middle of the week.:D

The 2 ships are Liberty and Triumph..Liberty is to the left, Triumph to the right. Not sure what Triumph is doing there..I know she was scdueled to come out of drydock this weekend. Guess they finished up early:confused: Its a very strange sight to see 2 big ship in Miami in the middle of the week.:D

Probably , as there is no Triumph in schedule...

What a sight!!! :D

Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days....Only 11 more days.... :p

Well I can honestly she is sitting in Miami. I just rented a motor boat with a friend an ssaw the two ships docked and started regaling my friend that I was going on one just like them tomorrow from FLL called the Liberty and as we get closer I nearly dropped when I read the name. I should mention when 2 ships are docked you cannot use the channel. Of course no one told us! Until the nice police lauch zooms up to us when we were 50 yards away and menntions it. They were nice enough to let us get a few photos before we turned around. *rofl* now if only this hotel internet point would let me post them. Whoot only 18hrs to go ! :)

Archived