Westbound Transatlantic

i currently have a balcony cabin deck 8 midship port side booked for a November transatlantic from Southampton to Boston.

I have not done a TA before and am wondering if I would be better changing the cabin to starboard ...... the same cabin is currently available on the opposite side.....any advice would be gratefully received.

Also is there any administration charge for changing cabins?

Thank you :)

Edited by swinny123

I think you mean westbound transatlantic' date=' don't you? I prefer port side going west and starboard going east.

As far as charges for changing cabins, you need to ask your travel agent. I don't have to pay extra for changing cabins but I live in the U.S.[/quote']

Yes I do!!!!

Put it down to late posting!!!

Thanks

I would stick with the port side. The Nov transatlantic is Westbound & on the port side you will get the sun (such as it is on that itinerary) most of the day.

The UK customer service will probably charge you to change cabins, as UK bookings do not have the flexibility of US bookings.

We did this itinerary in Nov 16, had a port side balcony & some amazing views of the Statue of Liberty when sailing into New York.

Edited by Brit-Cruiser

I would stick with the port side. The Nov transatlantic is Westbound & on the port side you will get the sun (such as it is on that itinerary) most of the day.

The UK customer service will probably charge you to change cabins, as UK bookings do not have the flexibility of US bookings.

We did this itinerary in Nov 16, had a port side balcony & some amazing views of the Statue of Liberty when sailing into New York.

Perfect...thankyou:)