Superbowl aboard Carnival Elation

ftb1781

First time on a cruise (2/2-2/6) does anyone know if the Elation has a bar or area where they would be showing the game either on a large tv or a projector? I'm assuming that they will have some sort of event planned for the game, would I be safe to assume that?

I was on the Elation for the Super Bowl when it was sailing out of NOLA. The Elation doesn't have an outdoor screen, but the Super Bowl was played on a very large screen in the main theater. They offered free tailgating food in the entryway to the theater. They showed Carnival ads on the screen and had games on stage before the Super Bowl started, and people staked out spots pretty early. The Super Bowl was also played on a TV in a lounge area just outside the comedy club, and quite a few people were gathered there. It was also on the TVs that the Elation has mounted around the outside of the Lido main pool and on a TV at a small bar in the Lido eating area. I seem to remember the audio being played on the speakers that could be heard all over the Lido deck.

• 3 weeks later...

katiecharlotte thanks for your reply, we have another thread on this same subject and just about the same response was given. Thats a good sign that there will be a few places to be able to catch the game. Myself along with 6 other guys will be onboard this same cruise for a bachelor party and will for sure want to catch the game! 10 days!