Yacht Club dining in Le Muse

Essiesmom

I am considering upgrading to Yacht club for our next MSC cruise (buying lottery ticket tomorrow...). My question involves dining. We always liked traditional dining at a large table. the one time we had to do anytime (Princess) we always asked to be seated with others. I see that most of the tables in Le Muse are for more than two: does anyone ever ask to be seated with others? It might make my decision easier...EM

No, I actually heard last week a guy from Australia ask the maître d'hôtel if this was an option and he declined. I asked him to sit with us once at dinner and in the top sail lounge of which he seemed appreciative of, but there is only so much conversation you can have with someone on your vacation.

When we sailed the Divina in November, we met another couple on the first night, and on the second night, we asked that we be seated together for dinner in LeMuse, and there was absolutely no problem. They were more than happy to accommodate us and always had a table ready for the 4 of us each remaining night of the cruise. We also enjoy meeting people and sharing dinner.

That's sort of a weird comment. We have met people on our cruises, sat with them at dinner every night, and never ran out of anything to talk about. This happens more often than not.

It's not really an odd comment. Normally on a table of 6 or more there are multiple people leading the conversation and different stories to share. Two on on one isn't always as easy.

I am considering upgrading to Yacht club for our next MSC cruise (buying lottery ticket tomorrow...). My question involves dining. We always liked traditional dining at a large table. the one time we had to do anytime (Princess) we always asked to be seated with others. I see that most of the tables in Le Muse are for more than two: does anyone ever ask to be seated with others? It might make my decision easier...EM

Yes, it is possible. We're sailing now and witnessed this a couple of nights ago. FYI, food is delicious in Le Muse! I also highly recommend pre-purchasing a meal or 3 at Eataly Steakhouse. We ate there last night and everything was phenomenal. I wish we had purchased another meal there [emoji846].

Sent from my iPad using Forums