PVP helllllllllllllp

Somehow along the way of cruising we've lost our PVP, been shuffled around and now our PVP is no existent again and carnival has not assigned us another one.

I've tried inquiring how to go about getting another one but we won't be "assigned" a new one unless we are booking. My biggest problem with that is I don't want another one who is going to jump ship on me where I find myself back in this same situation.

Is it forum legal to ask for a PVP recommendation? Not sure the protocol on that but I'm desperate here and carnival is zero help. So if allowed can I ask for recommendations?

Much obliged.

Is it forum legal to ask for a PVP recommendation? Not sure the protocol on that but I'm desperate here and carnival is zero help. So if allowed can I ask for recommendations?

Much obliged.

I don't post often, but I think I remember that we cannot share this type of information here. :( 'Tis a shame, because my PVP is amazing, and I would love to share their information with you.