Vista 2419 - family harbor worth +$300

TwinsXTwo

I love cove balconies. I am traveling with 3 children, ages 11,11 & 12. There is a family harbor cove for +$300 on a 6 day cruise. If you have stayed in a FH room, is it worth the extra $$ in your opinion?

Also, has anyone stayed in 2419? How bad is the kitchen noise from above in that room?

Thanks!!

We were in 2425 over Christmas. It was the worst noise. 2419 might hear the sounds we heard. Sounded like a dishwasher being tossed down a flight of stairs pretty much from 4:30AM-1AM. We got no sleep. No naps either. If you look under the Carnival Vista Cruise Page on the other social media site you can read my post and all the comments. Someone stated they stayed in 2419 with no noise. Someone in 2417 said they heard the same noises.

The lounge was great. We ate breakfast in there every morning. Plus sandwiches in the afternoon. We did cookies once. We have a 13 year old son so didn't get to take advantage of night owls or free dinning.

I hope this helps you. I would do more research before booking.

We sailed the Vista in June in Europe. We had 12, 12, & 14 year olds. To us, it was well worth anything extra. No rush in the mornings, the kids walked 20 feet to get breakfast and bring back to the room while getting ready. We could get drinks and snacks without going all the way to Lido.

That being said, the Europe cruise is completely different than a Caribbean cruise.

We are going back on the Vista on Saturday. It's just my husband and I, but I'm not sure I'd do Harbor if kids were with us.