Questions about the Vista

spotter27

There are more pay restaurants on the Vista, but they are optional. The normal Lido buffet, the Main Dining Rooms and Guy's burgers are included.

There are also now some room service options that have an upcharge. Again, completely optional and most of the room service is free except for service tip.

They've added a specialty coffee place, a specialty ice cream, a specialty candy spot.... all for extra, you just have to keep an eye on your spending. You can still find the regular options that are included with your cruise.

What is included or shall I say what's not? I mean food, and entertainment on the boat.

I know alcohol and shore excursions aren't covered. I read there r up charges for the Vista.

Thank you

The Carnival site will explain it very well.

Beside alcohol, excursions and photos, like others have said there are some food options that have a charge to them.

There is no charge for food in the buffet, or your assigned dining room, but, and someone correct me if I am wrong, in the main dining room they may offer a cut of steak that has a charge to it. Besides Guys Burgers, most of the food stations are fee free (Blue Iguana, Pizza), but not the Seafood Shack, which is priced by the item. If you have pizza delivered to your cabin there is a fee attached. Get it yourself, fee free. The two specialty restaurants on deck 11; JiJi Asian Kitchen and Cucina del Capitano (Italian) have $15 cover charge pp at night, but at lunch they offer a very limited menu which has no surcharge.

Most of the places that charge a fee have it fairly well marked.