sewage smell on Mariner

ssneiderma

Hi

Just got back from Mariner Nov 6. first time on RCL What a gorgeous ship! Only complaint my dh and I had was that when we entered our cabin we where overwhelmed with a stench like sewage smell. We were in 6515. We asked the room steward if he had any room spray and he said no that all he could do was wash down the walls which he had to do every night. I will learn to carry a deodorizing spray. Not sure what this was all about but was not appetizing. Did notice a lot of room service dirty trays in hallway, or wondered if our room somehow was over garbage holding area.

Other than that had a great time.

Sue

I also just got back on the 6th................cant say we noticed anything like that............maybe just confined to your cabin for some reason...........

Too bad you didnt join our roll call for this trip................it was the best group I have ever have the fortune to "meet and mingle" with..........:) :)

Archived