Blue Lagoon Beach Day

919Florida

!!Help Needed Please!!

We are looking for just a normal beach day excursions and thought Blue Lagoon sounded great and the price was good too. However the more reviews I am starting to read the more I am wondering. NCL's description of the excursion says that beach chairs and hammocks are included as well as a small meal and noodles. However the reviews say almost everything costs more money. More money for a chair, umbrella, noodles etc. $69 is not cheap and I would want something included with that but I don't want to get to the island and have to give out even more money. So my question is. Whats included for $69? Do you recommend it? If not do you have another beach day excursions you would recommend? Looking forward to any help you can provide. THank you

If your talking blue lagoon in Nassau I was very disappointed. The water in the lagoon was only waist high so you stayed on your knees to be under water. By late in the day the tide went out and so did the lagoon water. Very disappointing. You do get lunch included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey! We are going on our first cruise together in April. My children are 13 and 15. We want to do the dolphin encounter on blue Lagoon because I think Atlantis will be packed during spring break. If you do the dolphin encounter for 3 1/2 hours, can you hang out on the beach for an additional hour or two? Or do you have to pay extra money for that. I just figured since we were there, we should spend the whole day if possible. Please help!

Hey! We are going on our first cruise together in April. My children are 13 and 15. We want to do the dolphin encounter on blue Lagoon because I think Atlantis will be packed during spring break. If you do the dolphin encounter for 3 1/2 hours, can you hang out on the beach for an additional hour or two? Or do you have to pay extra money for that. I just figured since we were there, we should spend the whole day if possible. Please help!

When we did our dolphin encounter and sea lion encounter, booked on our own a few years ago, we had booked the earliest encounter and went over on the first ferry that morning.

After we finished our encounter we were told we had the run of the island until the final ferry back that afternoon. (or whichever ferry you wanted to take back that day)

We stayed until the final ferry and had a great day at Blue Lagoon.

Now if you book Blue Lagoon though the cruiseline, you have to take the ferry back, when the excursion group goes back to the ship.

Bill