Shuttle from doubletree cocoa beach to port

Laurba99

I stayed there once and took a taxi to the port because I wanted to go earlier than the shuttle. The taxi cost me around $20 each way.

Now I stay at Country Inn and Suites which is the closest hotel to the pier and do the park and cruise rate. Their shuttle is included in that rate.

We want to leave at 10 (their first shuttle) so hoping it will be on time. We reserved it already but I think you get charged when you go. We have four of us with a good amount of luggage so a cab will be too small

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering how you were able to reserve the 10am shuttle, I called doubletree a few days ago for our cruise Feb 11th and was told I can only do it at check in.

Thanks!

We want to leave at 10 (their first shuttle) so hoping it will be on time. We reserved it already but I think you get charged when you go. We have four of us with a good amount of luggage so a cab will be too small

oh okay, yeah very confusing!!

I did it directly through the shuttle company because they are getting us from the airport too the day before so I asked. I prob have to get on the list when we arrive too not sure. Does

Seem a little confusing

I think the confusing part is all the shuttles that show up at the hotel on cruise mornings! There are lots of guests waiting in the lobby to hop on these different shuttles and things can be a bit chaotic!

You will see the official hotel shuttles, as well as travel agent shuttles, private shuttles booked by guests and parking lot shuttles!

The official hotel shuttle (outsourced to a local transport company) departs at 10am, 11am and noon and you add your name to the passenger list at check-in time the day before. If you did not book a snooze and cruise package, it costs $8 per person one-way.

If you book a package via a travel agency (e.g. Goportcanaveral), you will have a different shuttle departing at different times.

Whether the shuttle bus is crowded or not depends on the bookings on that day. The hotel will try to fill each van!

Here is a picture of the hotel shuttle van (outsourced to Beach Line Transportation):

Port-Shuttle-1.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe