San Pedro Sheraton/Crowne review

travelling fools

We recently stayed [4 days ago]at the Sheraton/Crowne hotel in San Pedro.The reason I wrote both names is they are still in the middle of changeover.

We booked the cruise and park package and was impressed!

We arrived and they parked our car in underground parking with security cameras and patrolled.

We were given a nice room[833 I think] with bed,separate sitting area,and 2 tvs.The view looked out on the water so you could see the ships as they arrived at night and leaving in the morning.We also recevied a bottle of wine and a nice buffet breakfast[not just a continental one]

The shuttle was when ever you were ready to go to the ship on a continuous basis.Also in the evening before if you want to go to a restaurant they will take you there by their shuttle.Fast pick up from cruiseship also.

Would I use this hotel again-you bet!

Travelling fools-

We are staying at the Crowne in February and would like to go to Parkers Lighthouse for dinner. Does the shuttle take you anywhere or just within a certain mile radius? We will not have a car. Thanks!

Thank you for the review. We finally decided to stay there in Jan, I am glad to hear that it was nice. Do you know if you can see the ship from your room and if so what room numbers should I try for. I have a bad habit of wanting it all..:rolleyes:

Archived