Gatwick flight

We noticed that the Gatwick Dreamliner flight to Barbados timed at 9.50 took off nearly an hour late today, nothing really unusual. But next Sunday we are booked on the 11.10 flight to Barbados which is a 767 and there was no 11.10 flight listed today.

It's still listed for booking currently and hope we don't suddenly get an email reschedule. Nothing we could do about it, but we have booked good seats in the 242 configuration in contrast to the Dreamliners 343.

we flue on this flight on the 18th December 2016 left 2hrs 40mins late, found

the seats were on the small size problems with inflight entertainment, return flight from Barbados to Gatwick over 1hr late

tui discovery 2016

Thomson dream 2015

Thomson celebration 2014

Thomson dream 2013

royal carriabbean brilliance of the seas 2012

norweigen spirit 2011

Thomson dream 2010

ocean village 1 2009

ocean village 2 2008 2007

we flue on this flight on the 18th December 2016 left 2hrs 40mins late, found

the seats were on the small size problems with inflight entertainment, return flight from Barbados to Gatwick over 1hr late

Have flown with Thomson many times from Gatwick and you never take off on time there, partly due to volume of traffic. Thomson do seem to allow lots of time on the schedule and you quite often find you are not a long way adrift on arrival.

My beef with Thomson is customer service, they don't have a clue. They'll cheerfully tell you on the transfer coach the plane is on time and it's not. And any complaint afterwards meets with stony silence

I never bother with in flight entertainment, you're right often it malfunctions. I download plenty onto my tablet and watch that or listen to music on my MP3. It has a dual purpose, the headphones also block out much of the noise