What to do on wife's birthday

viguy007

We will be in Barbados on my wife's birthday. My wife loves turtles but she also loves chocolate. On that day we could go swimming with the turtles or she could go to the spa and have a Chocolatherapy treatment which is described as "a sweet experience while embellishing your body. Cocoa has both cosmetic and emotional benefits. Hydrating, regenerating and anti-cellulite action, induces the production of endorphins in the body, known as the natural substances of happiness. Stimulates the senses, releases tensions and produces well-being."

Our budget will not allow us to do both. We could sail on a catamaran, anchor in a sheltered bay, swim and snorkel amongst peaceful families of graceful, unafraid Green and Hawksbill turtles Or we could go to the Boatyard, spend a day at the beach, play with the water toys there, and take a boat ride from the beach to swim with the turtles (I assume it is a small motorboat). Or my wife could have what I assume is a chocolate massage which I never heard of before and I doubt she ever heard of it either. They all cost about the same.

This is our first cruise, we had to cancel our birthday cruise last year when my wife needed an operation. I would like to make this one as memorable as possible. What do you think is the best choice? Are there other possibilities?Thank you.:)

Charlie

The catamaran tour is likely to be a more special trip than a day at The Boatyard; after buying drinks and food I suspect the costs will be about the same.

Spa treatments on the ship are way overpriced - when else will you have the opportunity to swim with the turtles? :confused: