First time carnival /conquest

mysticlady2

I am looking into booking a trip December. I see that the conquest will be at Fort Lauderdale. What are you thoughts regarding the ship? Dining, shows and overall ship itself . Thank you so much we are in our late 50 love to have fun and just got married , taking a belated honeymoon.

Just cruised the Conquest 12/31/16 -1/7/17. Been on several Carnival cruises and this ship was the most that needed attention. Wasn't dirty but very weathered. I read online it's going into dry dock this Sept/Oct so hopefully they'll be doing some updating. We had a wonderful time and the employees service outweighed the boat conditions. Have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Go for it! I was on it twice in 2016 and I like it better than Vista but that is just me. I am in my 60's. Not a fan of most main shows on any ship but enjoy the comedy shows. There are plenty of things to do to have fun for anyone. The food was as good as any ship. Have a nice Honeymoon!

Like many of the ships that are a bit older, she is in need of some TLC but is a great ship! There isn't a serenity area but we never had a problem finding loungers in that area to read, soak up the sun and just enjoy! Shows are ok but they really aren't my thing but my parents loved them (they are 78 and 67), on board dining was great (can't wait to check out the new Seafood Shack), and great atmosphere. We were on her last year and will be back on her in a few weeks!

Have a great trip!!!