Carnival Vista Vacation Video is now up!!!

TurtleCrossing1

Great video!! What stateroom category did you have. We are planning a trip with four in the room and it looked pretty roomy. Thank you

Thanks so much!! We had a Category 8B, Cabin 6446 deck 6 aft. The location was perfect, and the room was spacious, even for the four of us. Thanks for watching and please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for sharing your video, looks like you all had a wonderful time. We are taking our daughter on the Vista next May as a graduation gift, we can't wait!:)

And thank you for watching!! We had an absolute blast!! It's been almost a month since embarkation day, and we all can't stop thinking about it! You will have an amazing cruise, let me know if you have any questions.

Can I ask what snorkel excursion you took in Cozumel? It looked amazing! Enjoyed reliving the Vista with your video. Thanks

In Cozumel we booked a very last minute excursion. I forget the name of the company, but they are located when you get off of the ship past all of the Carnival Excursion signs . The name was "Playa Del Carmen something" and the place that we snorkeled at was called SandDollar. It cost us $25 per person and included 45 minutes guided tour, equipment, free drink person, and transportation. Highly recommend. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for watching!

Your family was so fun to watch! Can I ask where did you do your snorkeling in Cozumel?

In Cozumel we booked a very last minute excursion. I forget the name of the company, but they are located when you get off of the ship past all of the Carnival Excursion signs . The name was "Playa Del Carmen something" and the place that we snorkeled at was called SandDollar. It cost us $25 per person and included 45 minutes guided tour, equipment, free drink person, and transportation. Highly recommend. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for watching!

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely fantastic video!!!!

Career choice perhaps?

Carnival should take note, who wouldn't want to sail after seeing this!!!

Thank you so much!! I actually sent this video to Carnival, but haven't heard anything back.

Oh well, I think it turned out great!! Thanks for watching!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I nominate this video as the best video review of the year! This is what cruising is all about. Your sons are awesome. Had me cracking up a couple of times like the ice cream cone walk, too funny. Laughter, smiles, sun, lido action, you have me hyped up for my upcoming cruise.

I shy away from bigger ships but I think I may now consider the Vista.......great video!

I nominate this video as the best video review of the year! This is what cruising is all about. Your sons are awesome. Had me cracking up a couple of times like the ice cream cone walk, too funny. Laughter, smiles, sun, lido action, you have me hyped up for my upcoming cruise.

I shy away from bigger ships but I think I may now consider the Vista.......great video!

Thanks so much for watching! We had an absolute blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums