First time on Equinox with 2 kids under 11...sailing April 14...

Pier290

I've seen kids on Celebrity Cruises and they seem happy enough. My wife and I don't have kids, but we don't avoid them on cruises. If you're worried about motion sickness, talk to the kids' doctor before. I brought Dramamine Ginger in case I needed it. It's safe for ages 6-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My Grandson is 23 and started cruising just before his fourth birthday. He's never gotten seasick. He's Elite and will be going on our cruise June. We always carried Dramamine and Bonine (non-drowsy) and ginger just to be safe. The have the acupunture bands that don't have any medications now, which they didn't have 20 years ago. He's always loved cruising. He never wanted to take part in the kids clubs but he's always had a friend or relative his age traveling with us. His friends wanted to go on a camping trip this past year and when they started adding up the price of camping gear, he was a walking advertisement for taking a cruise instead. LOL. Your children will get addicted early.

See this thread (and many others you can find by searching) with posts from many of us whose kids love cruising on Celebrity:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2443654

My kids LOVE Celebrity - whether your kids will or won't will depend a lot on your kids - but the programs they offer on board are great.

Mike