Star Sailing April 23, May 21,June 4, 18, July 30, Aug. 27, Sept 10, 24, Oct. 8 &22

Cruiser#5

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet and apologize if it has.

I received an email yesterday from NCL of an itinerary change:

Dear Valued Guests & Travel Partners:

Norwegian Cruise Line has important information for you regarding Norwegian Star's 7-Day Adriatic & Greece sailings from Venice, Italy of April 23, May 21,

June 4, 18, July 30, Aug. 27, Sept 10, 24, Oct. 8 and 22, 2017. All guests booked on these sailings need to be aware of this change and travel

professionals are asked to forward this information to their clients.

The itinerary for above mentioned sailings has been changed. Please see the revised itinerary information below.

Original Arrive Depart

Sun Venice, Italy 6:00 pm

Mon Dubrovnik, Croatia 1:00 pm 9:00 pm

Tue At Sea

Wed Piraeus (Athens), Greece 7:00 am 5:00 pm

Thu Santorini Island, Greece 7:00 am 4:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat Ravenna, Italy 11:00 am 8:00 pm

Sun Venice, Italy 8:00 am

Revised Arrive Depart

Sun Venice, Italy 5:00 pm

Mon Dubrovnik, Croatia 1:00 pm 9:00 pm

Tue Kotor, Montenegro 8:00 am 2:00 pm

Wed Olympia (Katakolon), Greece 11:00 am 5:00 pm

Thu Piraeus (Athens), Greece 7:00 am 5:00 pm

Fri At Sea

Sat Split, Croatia 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Sun Venice, Italy 8:00 am

For guests who booked shore excursions on the original itinerary in ports no longer being visited, these will be cancelled and refunds processed to form

of payment. New tour information will be available and you can pre-book with our Shore Excursions team or onboard.

For any guests booked outside of the US/Canada please visit http://www.ncl.com for our local contact information in handling your reservation.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please contact us at our dedicated support line at (877) 461-1160 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm

ET Monday through Friday.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard Norwegian Star.

Thanks for posting this. Someone on our Roll Call also gave the heads up about this, but since we booked with a TA, of course we have not received the email yet.:p

That would be my other half that posted it on our roll call :). I am disappointed I will be missing Santorini but when I heard there was 4 other ships at port during the same time,, it would have been chaos

That would be my other half that posted it on our roll call :). I am disappointed I will be missing Santorini but when I heard there was 4 other ships at port during the same time,, it would have been chaos

Hello to you!

Well, onto researching 2 other ports! We already had a tour booked in Athens, so hoping they can switch the dates. We are sad to miss our boat tour in Santorini, but we will be excited to see what we can find in the other 2 ports.

I wonder if NCL will add port fees since we have one less sea day and one more port day?

Edited by jvsnana

Big change but your getting a better itinerary

I should expect NCL will absorb the extra charges and raise price for those not booked

May offer obc

Have a good cruise and avoid those that will moan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums