Cruise Personalizer Questions

deltableh

I searched around and couldn't find the answers I was looking for in prior topics, so I made this new topic. I'm wondering how to request fruit and that sort of stuff for my cabin via the Cruise Personalizer; people have told me that I could. Am I not close enough to my cruise in order to unlock this feature? And if so, how close must I be?

I have never been able to order fruit ahead of time. However, there was a list in the room and you could check the kind of fruit you wanted and they usually delivered it within a few hours. Our cabin stewards always kept it replinished.

If you go to the Princess website and join the Captain's Circle you can request all kinds of things prior to your cruise such as fruit, drinks, robes, etc. Even if this is your first Princess cruise you can still sign up with the Captain's Circle. You will have a separate login and password for it than you do for the Personalizer.

Note: You will probably not have all of these things waiting in your cabin even though you request them - we didn't. We had to ask for robes and did not get them until the 2nd day - the steward said they were all being laundered, but we did get them. Like the previous poster stated - you get a fruit card to complete in your cabin every day. There is a liquor request, but that only applies to suites with mini-bars I would assume. We had a regular balcony cabin.

Have a great cruise! You will love the CB!!!:D

Archived