Manchester returning to different terminal ?

This is our 8th Thomson Cruise flying from Manchester - always been Terminal 2 so parking at airport doddle ! This time depart Terminal 2 return Main Terminal which I presume is Terminal 1 !!! not happy.

Anyone already had this problem ? how far is arrivals Terminal 1 from Terminal 2 parking ?

Carrol

This is our 8th Thomson Cruise flying from Manchester - always been Terminal 2 so parking at airport doddle ! This time depart Terminal 2 return Main Terminal which I presume is Terminal 1 !!! not happy.

Anyone already had this problem ? how far is arrivals Terminal 1 from Terminal 2 parking ?

Carrol

As long as its a thomson flight it will be terminal 2, they have no allocation for T1 that im aware of, never heard any terminal refferred to as main terminal.

I have also got flights booked from Manchester on Thomson which state outbound Terminal 2 and inbound Main Terminal. On the airport website nothing is mentioned about "main terminal", so if nothing is clarified nearer to the date I guess I will have to contact Thomson to confirm which terminal I am flying back to.

I have also got flights booked from Manchester on Thomson which state outbound Terminal 2 and inbound Main Terminal. On the airport website nothing is mentioned about "main terminal", so if nothing is clarified nearer to the date I guess I will have to contact Thomson to confirm which terminal I am flying back to.

Just remembered im flying from man next month,checked ticket guess what T2 out main terminal in ,ill take it that its just the usual thomson paperwork cock up

Just looked at ours returning in August and we are also returning to main terminal?????

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Forums mobile app

I fly out week on friday so will see what it actually comes up as when i print out the boarding passes on friday. I dont expect for one minute its going to be a different terminal.

Carrol

Are you sure you're not a little confused? The details of the return Airport provided by Thomson are usually that of the departure airport i.e. we fly back from Tenerife and therefore it states Main Terminal - referring to terminal at Tenerife South Airport not a terminal at Manchester.

Are you sure you're not a little confused? The details of the return Airport provided by Thomson are usually that of the departure airport i.e. we fly back from Tenerife and therefore it states Main Terminal - referring to terminal at Tenerife South Airport not a terminal at Manchester.

NO, think about it how many terminals has TFS ?????, the way its worded on the booking IT IS the arrival termina that is in questionl, it will certainly be T2 but why not simply say T2

I think I agree with this, just looking at my info for nest year and my interpretation is that it refers to whichever airport you are departing from ie on the way out T2 Manchestr and one the way back La Romana Main Terminal, so that you know which terminal to turn up at if you're not on Thomson transfers:

GOING OUT

Manchester Airport - La Romana, Casa de Campo Airport

Terminal Two

Thomson Airways

Flight no: TOM188

COMING BACK

La Romana, Casa de Campo Airport - Manchester Airport

Main Terminal

Thomson Airways

Flight no: TOM189

Edited by elmsliebev

NO, think about it how many terminals has TFS ?????, the way its worded on the booking IT IS the arrival termina that is in questionl, it will certainly be T2 but why not simply say T2

After looking at the booking again, pre drink i guess i was wrong, suprising how you can read two similar paragraphs close together but interpret them in a completely differant way.

If we read them both the same way we would be landing at TFS terminal 2 going out and main terminal manchester coming back.

The joys of getting older

After looking at the booking again, pre drink i guess i was wrong, suprising how you can read two similar paragraphs close together but interpret them in a completely differant way.

If we read them both the same way we would be landing at TFS terminal 2 going out and main terminal manchester coming back.

The joys of getting older

The joys indeed! I had to read it several times to try and work it out :eek: