The Luxurious $1600 per night suite on Norwegian Pearl

Spaniel Lover

So glad you had such a wonderful cabin and enjoyed it. We have stayed two times in Pearl's owners suites as we really liked that they had an extra half bath. It looks like the DOS has one full bath. Of course being so close to the haven there are bathrooms in there for someone to use. Loved the video. You did a great job.

Yes, there was one time during the cruise when my wife was using the bathroom and I needed it at the same time. It was a simple matter to just walk down the stairs one floor to The Haven Courtyard and use the men's room there. Other than that, the fact that the Deluxe Owner's Suite does not have an additional half bath was no big deal at all.

Something I really like about sailing in The Haven on NCL is the ability to be totally casual at almost all times. I am most at home in a pair of shorts, a tropical shirt, and a pair of flip flops. I absolutey HATE having to dress up on vacation. As a courtesy to my fellow passengers, I do throw on a pair of Dockers and some dress shoes if I go to one of the specialty restaurants. But that's as dressed up as I want to get on vacation.

I haven't ever cruised on a luxury line... Viking Ocean Cruises was the closest I've gotten to that... but the impression I get about those luxury lines is that it would be impossible to dress casually at dinner time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We actually ate a couple of meals in the Norwegian Pearl's buffet... that's how much I like to be casual. The thought of sitting through a two hour meal in a formal setting on a luxury line is a major turn-off for me.

I like the casual atmosphere in The Haven very much.

I couldn't have said this better myself. I 100% agree, I never thought I'd fall for cruising (family dragged me a few years ago) but I really enjoyed the Haven on the Jewel and we're booked for the Breakaway in March. The casual "ship within a ship" with tons for the kids to do is a winner. And I know this sounds horrible but I cannot do lines/crowds.

I couldn't have said this better myself. I 100% agree, I never thought I'd fall for cruising (family dragged me a few years ago) but I really enjoyed the Haven on the Jewel and we're booked for the Breakaway in March. The casual "ship within a ship" with tons for the kids to do is a winner. And I know this sounds horrible but I cannot do lines/crowds.

It doesn't sound horrible, it's honest. We book the haven because we like having a big shower and a separate living room area. And my husband cannot stand waiting in lines. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk