Any info on this 3 day itinerary

jowens4201979

Hi all I will be arriving on the celebrity summit the last week of august. It will be me, my wife and 8 year old daughter. This is what I was planning just not exactly sure if it will all work out. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

We are the 3 nights and arrive at 8:30 and depart at 3:30. Probably use the bus and ferry system the whole time.

First day would like to take ferry to hamilton do crystal caves, the aquarium and Tom's jungle. Probably swizzle inn for lunch in between.

Second day take ferry to st George and tour the town and fort st catherine. Then stop at tobacco bay.

Last day take bus to Warwick beach and do the walk down to horseshoe bay and see gibbs lighthouse.

My daughter also wants to swim with the dolphins. Which day you think would be best to do that. Thanks in advance.

It sounds like a balanced plan to see the highlights!

Simple to say, but it would probably be wise to save the dolphin swim as the last activity on the last day. The dolphins are located in the Dockyard, and you'll be close to the ship. It will be a memorable way for your daughter to end the stay in Bermuda.

It sounds like a balanced plan to see the highlights!

Simple to say, but it would probably be wise to save the dolphin swim as the last activity on the last day. The dolphins are located in the Dockyard, and you'll be close to the ship. It will be a memorable way for your daughter to end the stay in Bermuda.

I agree with doing it the last day. I have done it and it is pretty amazing. Just sitting there watching the dolphins is pretty cool too.

Laura