Vista 6 day western - fun times & menu plz :)

Crazyone123

Hello all I will sailing Vista on Feb 19th and I was wondering if anyone had these few things......Fum Times & Menus.

I have heard that the Vista is not up to snuff......Any more details (not that it matters cause we are going anyways) ...hee hee.....would b greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello all I will sailing Vista on Feb 19th and I was wondering if anyone had these few things......Fum Times & Menus.

I have heard that the Vista is not up to snuff......Any more details (not that it matters cause we are going anyways) ...hee hee.....would b greatly appreciated. Thanks

Im also on this cruise and though i read the reviews here I honestly take them with a grain of salt though some are really legit. I make up my own mind and am happy just to get away from the cold. And this time it didnt hurt that the upgrade fairy came and saw me

I was on the 1/8 6 nighter and it was up to snuff.

I was also on the 6 night Jan. 8 sailing. I will see if I kept any of the Fun times. I never really looked at them as I used the Carnival Hub App the whole time. I loved the App!

I thought the ship was beautiful. The shows we saw were fabulous. The comedians were some of the best I've ever seen, on land or sea (and we go to comedy shows a lot). I'm a very fussy eater and I found plenty of great food.

We had an Extended Aft Havana Balcony on Deck 7. Loved the Havana pool and Hot Tub area. We never really went to the main pools. Loved the Havana Bar. The Red Frog Pub was fun and had a game area with Foosball and table shuffle board.

We didn't do any excursions as the cruise was booked specifically for the ship. We missed Jamaica anyway because of rough seas.

If there are any questions you have I'll try to answer them. I am not big on writing a whole review.

Teri

Edited by RumpunchGirl

Im also on this cruise and though i read the reviews here I honestly take them with a grain of salt though some are really legit. I make up my own mind and am happy just to get away from the cold. And this time it didnt hurt that the upgrade fairy came and saw me

I totally agree and I am looking forward to it....enough of this snow and cold....we will enjoy it cause we will be there and not here. Can't wait....:D:D

I will be on the feb 5th sailing. Can scan them on the 13. Gives you a few days you look at them.

I dont know how long they will be good for. CD is going on vacation in March

Thanks so much that would be great....I appreciate it:D:D

While not on Vista, I am booked on the Sister, Horizon. Questions are: are JiJi & Cucina still free at lunch & is there a Deli?

Thanks!

They were both free for Lunch. Dh and I only ate there once. We were seated at Jiji's but I don't like Asian food. So DH ordered his lunch and then went over the Cucina and ordered my meal and brought it over to the Jiji side where we were seated. However, it took a really long time for DH's order to come, about 45 min. I was done eating long before his food came.

While not on Vista, I am booked on the Sister, Horizon. Questions are: are JiJi & Cucina still free at lunch & is there a Deli?

Thanks!

interesting. I have not seen the deli listed so following to see if there is one and where is it

I hope we have better luck. Jamaica is the only port we have an excursion planned. Did you eat in the steakhouse by chance? Trying to decide what night is the best night to make reservations. I'm thinking our night in Grand Cayman but not sure. I've heard the steakhouse fills up fast.

....<snip>

We didn't do any excursions as the cruise was booked specifically for the ship. We missed Jamaica anyway because of rough seas.

If there are any questions you have I'll try to answer them. I am not big on writing a whole review.

Teri

Edited by saharaga

I hope we have better luck. Jamaica is the only port we have an excursion planned. Did you eat in the steakhouse by chance? Trying to decide what night is the best night to make reservations. I'm thinking our night in Grand Cayman but not sure. I've heard the steakhouse fills up fast.

We did eat at the Steakhouse the 1st night and we got a free bottle of wine for do so. We also receive a complimentary mini burger from the Chef which was so good! The food was excellent. The rest of the nights we ate at our assigned table/dining time in the MD.

Edited by RumpunchGirl

interesting. I have not seen the deli listed so following to see if there is one and where is it

The deli is located inside the Lido Marketplace buffet. It's open from 11am to 11pm.

Would someone report back on elegant evenings? There's confusion on the second evening. Some reporting it's on Cozumel day.

The deli is located inside the Lido Marketplace buffet. It's open from 11am to 11pm.

Would someone report back on elegant evenings? There's confusion on the second evening. Some reporting it's on Cozumel day.

I think the earlier sailings were on Cozumel which is a longer port day. Grand Cayman is earlier and you will need to be back by 3:30 so I can see that as a formal night

I think the earlier sailings were on Cozumel which is a longer port day. Grand Cayman is earlier and you will need to be back by 3:30 so I can see that as a formal night

Yes second elegant night is Grand Cayman port...currently on the 6 day itinerary now

• 1 month later...
I was also on the 6 night Jan. 8 sailing. I will see if I kept any of the Fun times. I never really looked at them as I used the Carnival Hub App the whole time. I loved the App!

I thought the ship was beautiful. The shows we saw were fabulous. The comedians were some of the best I've ever seen, on land or sea (and we go to comedy shows a lot). I'm a very fussy eater and I found plenty of great food.

We had an Extended Aft Havana Balcony on Deck 7. Loved the Havana pool and Hot Tub area. We never really went to the main pools. Loved the Havana Bar. The Red Frog Pub was fun and had a game area with Foosball and table shuffle board.

Teri

Hello!

Did you find the Havana area crowded during the day? Do you have to get up early to ensure you have chairs and shades? Also, was the Red Frog games area crowded too?

Thanks in advance.