Cheers Program

GACRUZER

absolutely, you will still sign a receipt after each drink and it has the option to add a gratuity and then the new total. I have found on the pool deck leaving a tip each time ensures they will come back often. It goes the same at busier bars like the lobby bar or even the night club, i genuinely believe the bartenders remember the faces who tie and generally give quicker service.

Considering purchasing the cheers package for our upcoming cruise. Is there an option option that I can let the waiter a tip. So that he will Keon coming back with refil? Also, are the drinks weak with alcohol.

I can't say whether they are weaker because of cheers but they are certainly weaker than what you get on land. I usually don't drink and I'm little so 1-2 drinks and I'm ready to pass out. I was able to drink 4-5 a day without a single buzz, unless it was at the Alchemy Bar. Those drinks are regular strength.

Absolutely! We tipped the bar server while we were watching a football game (Roll Tide) in the area outside of the comedy club and he kept our drinks coming and brought them out to us before we even had time to order another one.

Also another FYI - you can request top shelf (by name) alcohol in your drink instead of what is normally included.