Square shaped rooms on Vista?

mrak

I don't think they are HC cabins and I'm not familiar with them on Vista besides the ones in the FH section that are big and square. I did run across a cabin crawl video that showed one having the 2 beds and a sofa which the normal insides don't.

I have also seen pictures of the square cabins on Conquest Class ships and they are bigger than the typical insides but I don't remember seeing a sofa in those. I'm guessing they may be similar but maybe not exactly. Sorry, that's all I have.

You got me curious as I have seen similar staterooms on the Dream Class ships.

On the Dream class ships I liked the rooms because it felt much larger than most interior rooms. While the square footage was about the same as other interior rooms it was the configuration that made for this spacious feeling.

Looking at the Vista rooms you indicated they seem to be the same size. While it isn't listed in the amenities the floor plan shows a couch. You can just see part of the couch on the photos too. That will significantly reduce that open feeling.

The only disadvantage I see in these rooms is the loss of one closet. Most staterooms have 3 and these rooms only have two.

These staterooms are not accessible and only allow for two occupants.

If I were looking for an interior room those on Deck 8 would be my first choice. Close to an elevator, limited foot traffic and staterooms above and below. Deck 6 rooms don't look to be directly over anything that might be too noisy. They would be second choice for an interior.

Thank you for the replies. My understanding from another thread is that they do not actually have a couch; that the picture is just a "representation." Would love to see a pic if anyone has one.

Thank you for the replies. My understanding from another thread is that they do not actually have a couch; that the picture is just a "representation." Would love to see a pic if anyone has one.

There is a video out there on the Vista FB page of a rather large cabin crawl. They show 2507 which is a FH inside and it shows a sofa with a sheet or something on it because they have food or drinks or other stuff on it (I can't remember right now). It is definitely bigger than a standard inside and has a sofa where the regular shaped ones don't.

The rooms are the same as other inside rooms-- there is no sofa in any inside cabins.

It appears there are sofas in the square family harbor cabins. In this video it is made up into a bed (and it doesn't have food on it as I previously thought, that was the vanity). I will find out for sure in March. Our group has 2 of these cabins.

It appears there are sofas in the square family harbor cabins. In this video it is made up into a bed (and it doesn't have food on it as I previously thought, that was the vanity). I will find out for sure in March. Our group has 2 of these cabins.

Yes, but I don't believe these are FH rooms. They are just different standard cabins that happen to be a different shape.

Yes, but I don't believe these are FH rooms. They are just different standard cabins that happen to be a different shape.

Yes that's right. I'm just not sure if they are the same layout as the FH ones or not. I was saying that while typically inside cabins do not have sofas, it appears they do in the square FH (but not the regular shaped FH ones) so they might in the regular square ones as well. I really don't know.