Sabatinis, never been?

Guest CHIEB2812

Guest CHIEB2812

We have never eaten at Sabatinis, whats it like? Never thought paying for food on a ship full of free food was smart, but thinking a bit differently now. What kind of food do they serve, how many courses, any favorites or must try's? How is the service? What kind of drinks can you get in here? Or just same old Iced Tea and juices? Thanx! ;)

Hi Cindy how in the heck are you. We have eaten at Sabatini's and you had better go there hungry. Frankly they really give ALOT of food. They bring all sorts of appetiziers(a samplying) all you do is pick your entree and frankly I cannot remember what I ordered. LOL. As for drinks we ordered a coke from the bar so do not know what was free other than water, etc. Maybe someone else would know. Now this is just my opinion but I did it once, glad I did but I would not do it again because there was so much food. It was fun though to try it.

Marilyn

We've only eaten at Sabatini's once, on the Golden Princess' trans-Atlantic, 802, and frankly, probably won't do it again.

For us, both with small appetites, they served much too much food. We thought the quality good, but again, too much.

On the other hand, Sterling Steakhouse on Pacific Princess (new) was outstanding, and the portions well-sized (I ordered a petite Filet Mignon and my wife had prime rib carved from a trolley at the table).

I believe there is a menu from Sabatini's posted under the thread re "half-priced meals".

Guest CHIEB2812
Hi Cindy how in the heck are you. We have eaten at Sabatini's and you had better go there hungry. Frankly they really give ALOT of food. They bring all sorts of appetiziers(a samplying) all you do is pick your entree and frankly I cannot remember what I ordered. LOL. As for drinks we ordered a coke from the bar so do not know what was free other than water, etc. Maybe someone else would know. Now this is just my opinion but I did it once, glad I did but I would not do it again because there was so much food. It was fun though to try it.

Marilyn

Hey there Marilyn! All is good here, can't wait to go on our next cruise, Dawn Princess Oct. 18th '06, Mexican Riviera again for 11 days! Where have you been since we last cruised together? I recall you cruising right after our Sapphire cruise, where did you go and how was it? Any recent cruises coming up? Any chance of seeing you on an upcoming cruise? So good to hear from you! -Cindy- :p

Hey there Marilyn! All is good here, can't wait to go on our next cruise, Dawn Princess Oct. 18th '06, Mexican Riviera again for 11 days! Where have you been since we last cruised together? I recall you cruising right after our Sapphire cruise, where did you go and how was it? Any recent cruises coming up? Any chance of seeing you on an upcoming cruise? So good to hear from you! -Cindy- :p

Hey Cindy. The cruise that we thought we were going on right after we got off the Sapphire we cancelled, but we have tried Celebrity for the first time this past June and went back to Alaska with Chuck and Wanda(Catmand). Had a great time. Our next cruise is next May 06 full transit from FLL to San Francisco Panama Canal. Then we go to Canada/New England in Oct. 06 on Celebrity again. We are also planning a cruise April 07 out of S.F. on the Golden. Some of the gang from our Sapphire group is also going. Remember Jeepers(Debbie), Teresa TRadogna, Chuck and Wanda and Pat and I. Drop in and chit-chat with us on the Floataway Lounge. We still keep that thread going over there. It wasa nice to talk to you again. Do not be a stranger.

Marilyn

Archived