NCL Pearl 1/15/2017

kewpie

My friend and I took this cruise and had a wonderful time. The Pearl is an older ship but still in good shape. Two concerns that we had were 1. the menu in the MDR hardly changed from night to night and 2. the entertainment left a lot to be desired (a juggler, comedien and a magician). Was this because it was only a five night cruise?

We we're on the same cruise and I agree with you. Thankfully we had UDP so it changed dinner up for us most nights. But, the 2 nights we did eat in the MDR it was 97% the same I'd say. Entertainment was very lacking. Just...OK. The ship is still in great shape and all the staff we encountered was fabulous though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. Can anyone else on the Pearl recently comment on the menu in the MDR?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The main dining room menus are the same fleet wide. They have about 10 of them that they rotate. You should never have the same menu twice on a five day cruise BUT, only about 3 or 4 entrees and the soups tend to change daily. There are a lot of items that are there every night.