SNUBA in ST Martin...also ST Thomas

theresef

Posting here because the Port boards have not gotten much action lately and this topic raised last month received no responsesicon_smile.gif Please don't flame!

I am looking to take my two boys on a SNUBA trip - preferably ST Martin. Someone did post about a SNUBA trip they did there through RC, and eventually an email contact became available. However, there has never been a response back. (After about 15 attempts)

Anyone have an idea if there are any SNUBA trips on ST Martin? (Have also been to the Virgin Islands info BB's etc and no luck)

If not on ST Martin, is there a different SNUBA trip on ST Thomas that is not at Coral World. (Have been to Coral World in the past and do not care to repeat)

Thanks for any help!

Therese in AZ

Theresef,

15 attempts! You are more patient than I would be. I figured they did not write me back because my cruise is so far away, but you are ready to pay them & they ignore. I may have to change my plans & snuba in the VI's instead. Go to www.visnuba.com. They have snuba trips offered at Coki Beach & at Trunk Bay on St John. I vote for the St John trip any day. I hope this helps & that they will respond.

I sure want to hear all about it when you get back IF you get to go!

I was hoping to take a trip down to Key Largo in late June for snorkel & snuba as a tie-me-over until next cruise, but not in the pocketbook right now! Just have to look at my photos again & sigh!

Good luck with VISnuba. Have fun on the cruise!

Snorkelcat

Zuiderdam 2/03

Radiance 2/04

Caribbean 1/05

Archived