Carnival dream balcony sofa sleeper question.

Jgarriso

We are planning a trip on the Dream with 4 people. 2 adults and 2 younget adults. 18/21. Was wondering how comfortable or not the sofa is for the forth person? And if not, does anyone have tips on how to make it better or simply not a good ideal?

Thanks.

I have slept on the sofa on the Magic and Breeze in those 4 person cabins - I like it just fine - it is firmer than I prefer but they put a folded very thick comforter as a mattress pad to make it comfy. I was 66 the first time I slept on one and was 69 last summer when I was "the chosen one" again - I have no problems with it. I actually like that I then get to claim the drawers under that sofa as my own for unpacking - I just pull out a drawer and have access to all my "stuff".

We always get balcony cabins with 4 people and the sleeper sofa. The sofa is a little more firm than the beds but it's not really bad. I have a bad back and I prefer the sofa because it's better for my back. It's perfectly fine on length and width too. :)