Any recourse or suggestions?

Britkid

Do you have any information about exactly why your booking is ineligible? Plenty of people book through third-party TAs and get all the Free At Sea perks (plus incentives from the TA). And I am not aware of anything disqualifying fly-cruise packages.

If you got some kind of special rate, you are probably out of luck. But if your booking has no perks because you booked IX/OX/BX, you may be able to add promotional perks by upgrading to a higher category. Of course, your TA has to be willing to work with you on this.

I agree with all this information. I book through a travel agent all the time and always get the "free at sea" perks. NCL has just started a new program where guaranteed bookings get no perks. Your TA must have booked you this way and did not inform you. I always check the website and see perks before I call my travel agent to book for me.

NCL has just started a new program where guaranteed bookings get no perks. Your TA must have booked you this way and did not inform you.
NCL's rule is that IX (OX etc.) don't get perks. All other categories get perks (at the moment), whether they are booked GTY or not. The OP booked category IA, so that is not the problem.

It doesn't sound to me like the OP's TA did anything wrong here. It's the customer's job to shop around. A lot of people on this forum would prefer to get a cheaper rate with no perks (without having the uncertainty of a GTY), and they come here regularly to complain that they can't find that. That's exactly what the OP got, but they're not happy about it, either. (The underlying reason, as always, is the UBP.)