Yes check your fare Wow!!

helene109

Checked the price for our May Trip Tuesday morning and it dropped another $90. Since Sunday the price went down $390. So with the saving we booked the Chief's table. BTW the price drop includes the two cabins we booked. So it was $195 per cabin.

Regardless. Still good for the Chef's Table plus a few drinks!

Wow thanks for this information. I checked the fare viewer and sure enough they credited me $80 to my account. Make sure you check all packages for the best prices because When I called I had to tell the agent exactly which package was the cheapest. I noticed some of the agents are better then others about searching for you. My fare was the cheapest under the "works" package even though it looked higher on their website.. don't let that fool you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was happy to see 6 8F cabins opened all the sudden on my upcoming April Conquest cruise, so was able to put in a request through my TA for $40 OBC. All 8F's had been showing sold out for awhile...so very happy I kept checking despite that.

So far Vista cruise has not dropped.. I am thinking it may only go up. It's for JAN 2018. But I have an eye on it. So far there is $50 on board credit.

I'm cruising on Vista on the Jan 21, 2018 sailing, and the cove balcony that I booked dropped $60 as of today. I filled out the form and got the credit confirmation emailed me in about 2 hours. Keep checking on your sailing! :)