Carnival Dream

darrigill

Does anyone know which nights are the formal dinner nights on the 7 day cruise leaving out of New Orleans? I am trying to book a dinner for my boyfriends birthday at the steak house, and I don't want it to interfere with the formal dinner night as we would like to attend both of those as well.

second night or first day at sea is the Elegant night. Formal night is long gone. I have not even brought a jacket or tie for years. We are always happily seated. We do Steakhouse first night. Since it was our anniversary we bought a $50 bottle of red for $25 and the hostess gave us the free bottle to bring back to our room, very generous

Does anyone know which nights are the formal dinner nights on the 7 day cruise leaving out of New Orleans? I am trying to book a dinner for my boyfriends birthday at the steak house, and I don't want it to interfere with the formal dinner night as we would like to attend both of those as well.

Usually the second and sixth nights. IMO, elegant night is a great night to go to the steakhouse, best food and service with folks dressed in their nicest clothes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with what others posted above. I was on a 7 day Sunday to Sunday cruise on the Dream a few months back and the cruise elegant nights were Monday (a sea day) and Friday (Cozumel).

The steakhouse is AMAZING - well worth the money. We dined at the steakhouse on the last evening of the cruise - which, for us, was a terrible idea because we were too full (and maybe a bit tipsy after a few bottles of wine between us) to pack our bags when we got back to the cabin that night, lol!