Just Returned From Liberty of The Seas

I was going to do a full review. I was going to highlight/critique everything I took note of.

I was going to go into detail about the food, the shows, the operations, inside and out, down to the scraping of crumbs and the evolution of the line itself.

Then I read about a little boy for whom his daddy thinks this will be his last cruise.

So I won't. Whatever review I have to give will be done privately with RCI through its survey process. In fact, I am out of the public review business entirely.

It is all petty when it is put into perspective, perspective being a 7 year-old boy with cancer.

Family Man, and little guy, if you go on Liberty, your cruise will be awesome.

End of review.

My sympathies. As I consider the grim tragedy of the condition, I also infer that this child is loved, cared for and gets to go on an adventure most people in this word do not. For all that his time is anticipated to be much shorter than most, though we all have limited time on earth, he is blessed and I am thankful for that.

Richard.