Free soda??

cfm1

Welcome. I have learned much here and continue to learn things.

FYI, there is a system to how threads move. They are in order of the latrest post to that thread with the thread with the most recent post, first, and in order after that. Also, any thread you have visited will be shown in red. You can also go to the search engine in the upper right of the page. Go to the "advanced section" and you can enter your screen and find your posts easily.

Thanks for the information. Probably by the time I get it all figured out I'll be on the cruise. Only 12 more days til we leave for LA then 2 days after that the ship leaves.

Ok now is the time I get picky. Can one get caffeine-free diet coke onboard? I would hate to spend $144.00 on soda and not be able to drink it. Sorry if I sound like a finicky kid. I'm also a vegetarian so things are always interesting at mealtimes. Other then that, I'm normal...Promise!

I haven't been able to find a caffeine free Diet Coke on RCI since 1994 when I first sailed with RCI. We went bar hopping last time looking for one to no avail even though some of the bartenders thought they had some onboard.

Archived