Late Afternoon Flight - May I Request to Disembark Early

martyap

We have a 5pm FLL flight and want to p/u a rental as soon as possible once we dock to visit some friends. Prefer not to drag our bags down escalators; Prefer not to do LV............Can we simply go to guest services and request an early time to disembark? Do I lie and tell them my flight is early? What's the best way to do this? We understand that we can opt for self disembarkation and get out very early........what time would we get off if we were in an early grouping?

Thanks

We have a 5pm FLL flight and want to p/u a rental as soon as possible once we dock to visit some friends. Prefer not to drag our bags down escalators; Prefer not to do LV............Can we simply go to guest services and request an early time to disembark? Do I lie and tell them my flight is early? What's the best way to do this? We understand that we can opt for self disembarkation and get out very early........what time would we get off if we were in an early grouping?

Thanks

Every time I have done it, its worked fine, but one thing Royal is consistent about is being inconsistent. On the final night I've stopped by Guest Services (something I hate to do on the final night) and asked for earlier bag tags. Both times I did it I was given them with no problem.