ON BOARD BOOKINGS? Credits?

2bcrewzn

How does X do it, is it like princess? Do you get future cruise credits (50-100.00) onboard credits and reduced depostis? What are the benefits of booking onboard with X , do you need to have a sail date picked out or can you have an open booking? Will be trying X for the 1st time in March and just wondering?

You certainly do get on-board booking credits; I think that it's a $100/cabin or something like that ( don't quote me there, I could well be wrong).

If you have at least 100 share of RCCL stock, you can also get a cabin credit for that.

Lots of variations, I've found it pays to periodically check with your agent, Celebrity sometimes makes some other credits available also.

Hope that helps.

You have to had a date and cruise picked, but once you book your agnet can make changes to ship and sailing date and you keep the credit.

3-5 nights $50/cabin

6-8 nihgt $100/cabin depsoit $250/pp

9+ nights $200/cabin deposit $450/pp

Where else can you get a $200 return on a $900 investment?

The shipboard credit doesn't apply if your TA to whom you transfer the booking gives you a group rate.:(

This is offset by the fact that oftentimes, the group rate results in a much better savings than the onboard credits!:D

The shipboard credit doesn't apply if your TA to whom you transfer the booking gives you a group rate.:(

This is offset by the fact that oftentimes, the group rate results in a much better savings than the onboard credits!:D

Not always. On our cruise last week, because of when we booked, we had a rate that was better that my TA's group that was on ship. So grab the shipboard credit. If your TA comes up with a group booking rate better that what you have. Do cancel and lose the credits, have the booking with the OBC changed to a cruise on a different ship on a different date Then have your TA book the group rate, just make sure the group rate is better than the price you are paying minus the shipboard credit.

Archived