Harmony Of The Seas Vlog and Review 01-28-2017 Western Itinerary

SpeedsterX

Nicely done video! I don't usually watch videos that are this long but I watched the whole thing!! Your commentary was great! Thank you for taking the time to do this. You & your wife are so cute together!

Awww, Thank you for the kind words debitoo!! I know it's Looong but there's so much to cover on a ship that big and 7 days. LOL Thanks for watching!!

I finished your vlog this morning before I headed for work. It was a wonderful piece of video work and I really enjoyed it! I subscribed and plan on enjoying the other videos you've posted on You Tube. Thanks for taking us along on your vacation!

Thank you sooo much fyree! You can tell by some of my first videos that I have learned a lot since then. LOL Thank you for watching and happy you enjoyed it! :D

First of all, as others have (or should have, IMO) said: thank you for making the video. Like it or not, the ship is what it is (and isn't). We've been on the Allure, Oasis, and Anthem and are about to spend a week on Harmony. One of my questions was, "Has the speed of dining services in the MDR improved?" Obviously, he answer is "no" and I think it is a little late for anybody at RCCL to be trotting out the many, MANY excuses including "not enough this or that..." You gonna make it "the biggest?" Fine, but be ready to have it be "the biggest" in more than just size.

We are, as we always are, looking forward to the cruise. We have been "loyal to Royal" but we've also been "loyal to Celebrity" and we adjust our thinking and expectations whenever we book on either line accordingly.

You're "the best" for doing this because I know it takes a LOT of time and effort which you really didn't have to spend. There are gonna be some who will blow the whole thing off which is unfortunate.

Best wishes and keep on cruising.

First of all, as others have (or should have, IMO) said: thank you for making the video. Like it or not, the ship is what it is (and isn't). We've been on the Allure, Oasis, and Anthem and are about to spend a week on Harmony. One of my questions was, "Has the speed of dining services in the MDR improved?" Obviously, he answer is "no" and I think it is a little late for anybody at RCCL to be trotting out the many, MANY excuses including "not enough this or that..." You gonna make it "the biggest?" Fine, but be ready to have it be "the biggest" in more than just size.

We are, as we always are, looking forward to the cruise. We have been "loyal to Royal" but we've also been "loyal to Celebrity" and we adjust our thinking and expectations whenever we book on either line accordingly.

You're "the best" for doing this because I know it takes a LOT of time and effort which you really didn't have to spend. There are gonna be some who will blow the whole thing off which is unfortunate.

Best wishes and keep on cruising.

Thank you for the kind words! I love making these videos and was happy to share this experience with everyone. We had a GREAT time as I am sure you will! I have found that I am not really "loyal" to any cruise line. I just try ships on any line I can and I find my favorite ships and ports. You are exactly right though about adjusting expectations with which line you are planning on. I have to say, a cruise pretty much has to basically sink for me to have a "bad" cruise. I go for what no cruise line can guarentee me and that's sun, ocean, palm trees and warmth. All the extra stuff comes second to me. Thanks again for watching and enjoying my video!! :D