Welcome home Versley! How was Conquest??

Sablerose

I know Versley was getting on Conquest as we were getting off her a week ago! I've wanted to grumble all week about "other people" being on "my ship" but then I remembered that they'd be taking great care of Versley and it soothed my nerves a little bit. ;)

Versley, welcome back and can't wait to see your review! (Although by my calculations you might be having breakfast at the Lido right about now, waiting to get called to get off)

Whee!

Thank guys! We had a wonderful time. Sorry I just got to respond to you, I was soooooo tired yesterday and had to do the unpacking, washing, getting back to normal things! How depressing.

I read some of your review. WOW! You guys were regular VIP's. That is so great. I think it is great when a first cruise is so special. The only bad thing is that it is hard to match on the next one! :)

We took good care of "her" but hated to turn her over to "unknowns"! :D:D

So where are you going next????? We are trying to decide now. Thinking about doing Alaska again!

Archived