Summit on 1/02/2006

bjharr59

Hi There, we are also flying in from East Coast a day early from Canada,we are staying at Crowne Plaza Hotel LAX, they have a airport bus, but you have to get your own Taxi or what ever to the pier, we are a group off 84 people so our TA got us some buses, but there are several Hotels around there that has airport and pier transportation, check under Hotels LAX and they will tell you, have you signed up for the Cruise Critic Party they are a great bunch on that site that can help you out.:)

sailorwife

Joan:)

I have friends in Pomona that we are going to stay with, and leave our car with. The pier is actually in San Pedro. Long Beach is only a hop, skip, and a jump from San Pedro. Look for a hotel in Long Beach. Also check the roll call section for this sailing, which I am going on also. I know some folks have posted good, reasonable hotels they are going to stay at there. See you on the Summit!

Archived