Best children age to enjoy Disney Cruise

KeepCalmAndTravel

If you wait until the youngest is 3 years old, they will be able to both go into the kids club to play together. The kids club is free and I don't know a kid yet that didn't enjoy going in there.

I would recommend waiting until the youngest is 3 years old.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I could facetiously say "any age," but in reality, I'm with the above--3 or 4 makes a great first trip. Given the age split of your kids, I'd go with 3 and 5. At 2, one will be on the nursery while the 4 year old would be in the Oceaneer's Club. Yes, the fare for a 2 year old is less than a 3-12, but that is compensated for by the high cost of using the nursery (OC is included in the cruise fare, nursery is not).

Just did a Disney cruise w a 2 and 4 yo girls. Both had fun. But it's better once they are 3. The kids club they can play together. Vs nursery where they are separated and it's less fun for the 2 yo.

If you have the time and money for it now, you won't be disappointed but it's better value if you wait till 3 years old.

Would I do it again, yes, but we won't take our next cruise until the youngest is 3.

At this point have cruised with kids from 12 weeks to 6 years old. I prefer either under 18m or over 3 years old.

The reason is our kids under 18m can pass out and sleep anywhere and you just carry them along or push them in a stroller.

When they are 3, they loved going into the oceaneers club, so we could get some alone time.

The 6 and 5 year old referred to the club as thier vacation. It was like pulling teeth to get them to leave.

When they were 4 and 3, they loved going for the character activities there. The 4 year old asked me to circle on the Navigator the character times when I was planning our day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My daughter was 3. Please know that even if your child is too young to remember the trip, those will be memories that YOU cherish as mom and dad for the rest of your life. They may not remember the look on their face when they got to dance with Pluto at the Wake-up with Disney Jr party for the first time, but you will. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our kids were 3 and 5 on our first cruise and they had SO much fun. Our kids were always good about being dropped off and we even had late dinner on our first cruise as well, and it really was just a lot of fun for all of us. Probably the best of the 4 we've done so far. It was truly magical for both of them. My kids will be 12 and 14 on our upcoming cruise.....