Booking Excursions Onboard

tarheelmjfan

DH & I are sailing on Century this week. He was looking through our docs. & found an excursion he's interested in. We booked all our excursions in Alaska well in advance & I know nothing about booking onboard. When does booking become available & where do we go to book them? Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide. :)

We just came from the Century. the Excusrion desk is on the left side of Guest Relations. They have forms there you need to fill out. If they are not open at that time, they have a drop box and will have your tickets sent to your room. If they are open, wait in line and they will print your tickets as you wait.

Tell Host Andy, Chessbriar ( Rick ) saild have a great time. The cruise was great. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Captain Pagonis, CD Allan King, Activities Manager Natalie Clemens, Captain's Club Hostess Kim MInix. I could go on, but those are the ones most people ask about. If you talk with any of them, tell them Rick and Kathy say HI. If they look a little confused, remind them the pregnant couple from the Halloween cruise. They are all friends and we keep in touch, they just won't be expecting us to send a through another guest.

DH & I are sailing on Century this week. He was looking through our docs. & found an excursion he's interested in. We booked all our excursions in Alaska well in advance & I know nothing about booking onboard. When does booking become available & where do we go to book them? Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide. :)
At times, the Excursion Desk can be a zoo, and they don't stay open the whole day much of the time. If you don't like the line, and the Century works the way the other Celebrity ships that we've sailed do, you can book your excursions from your TV from the comfort of your cabin.

Archived