Ultimate Drink Package-Paying the Difference

JennieCoconut

You would have to order some REALLY special booze to meet the limit....just drink what they pour...it's fine, and does the job!

I dunno, ordering Patron Silver or Prairie Organic doesn't feel like a big stretch, previously 9.95, then 10.95 and now over the limit at 16.95.

How long ago did you do this as I believe the Price for JW Blue has increased to $35??? I ordered a Remy XO in November on the Breakaway and that used to cost me the same as your JW Blue. I asked the bartender in Prime Meridian how much that would be and it came out to additional $24 so I said no thanks.

That is very interesting. I was on the 9/11/16 Breakaway to Bermuda. Finished every night with a JWB . . . $4.95 each time. It got to the point that as I was walking through the lounge on the way to my room it was waiting there for me on the bar ;)

• 2 weeks later...
We just got off the Epic and we went to the Champagne Bar and there was only a few drinks that you need to pay extra. Most were in the 12 to 14 dollar range.

We're off on the Epic in a few weeks. Did you happen to notice what the selection of wines by the glass was like. I've seen some long lists and some much shorter lists.

Thanks

You would have to order some REALLY special booze to meet the limit....just drink what they pour...it's fine, and does the job!

Do they mind if you ask for a different brand? Recently gluten free (and by the way it really sucks) And I know Tito's is gluten free although I have read the process of making vodka makes all vodka gluten free except the flavored ones. So do they mind if you ask to change their recipes?