Pride of panama advice

We are going on thomson dream pride of panama in april. Just after some advice and tips from anyone whos done this itinary. First of all what is there to do in santa marta. 2nd does anyone know how much bingo costs and is it on everyday or just select days. How much are safes? And how much for the cover charge for the alcarte restaurant. Finally how often are the kids clubs on and does anyone know times. Thanks. Its our first time on a thomson cruise.

Hi, we are on that as well. Can't help with many of the questions but bingo is normally £5 for a book of 3. Every cruise we have been on they do it every day. We personally don't have a go except for the last night as the jackpot game is usually a roll over and can be around£1000 give or take.

If I can remember correctly the cover charge was around £15 isn't but that was a couple of years ago.

May see you then 🚢

Hi, we are on that as well. Can't help with many of the questions but bingo is normally £5 for a book of 3. Every cruise we have been on they do it every day. We personally don't have a go except for the last night as the jackpot game is usually a roll over and can be around£1000 give or take.

If I can remember correctly the cover charge was around £15 isn't but that was a couple of years ago.

May see you then 🚢

Thank you. We have sailed with other cruise liners but not thomson. We only like bingo because last cruise huaband won 1000 dollars so he has the bug now haha.

• 4 weeks later...

I just booked the pride of panama 3. First cruise in 12 years. First with the kids (13 & 9). Looking forward to sharing the cruising experience with them. I have a mobility issue and like that the dream is a smaller ship. See you on board. I'll be the guy in the tie dye with a walker. Can't wait til April 4th!:D

I just booked the pride of panama 3. First cruise in 12 years. First with the kids (13 & 9). Looking forward to sharing the cruising experience with them. I have a mobility issue and like that the dream is a smaller ship. See you on board. I'll be the guy in the tie dye with a walker. Can't wait til April 4th!:D

Hi my daughters are 6 and 10 so hopefully we will bump into you. My daughter has mobility issues too so hoping we arent too far from the lift. Cannot wait on the countdown now :)

We were on this cruise last year,,,, we loved it !!! , and the dream, was for us,.. well a Dream !

Santa Marta is a great little town, we just wandered off the boat, walked into town and explored some of the lovely little markets and the bustling high street.

Enjoy, as we most certainly did