Are TherePhoto Classes in PC Lab on Mercury??

Cruise2End

We're going on Mercury in about a week and I was wondering if they had the classes regarding digital photos and burning them to a CD, etc. onboard? If so, do you recall if they were on a sea day? I just purchased a roadster and I'm trying to decide whether I should take it along and play with burning the CD from my camera or media card reader using it or leave it at home and take a class and use the PC lab on Mercury. I'm just learning and all these tricks and tools are wonderful but there sure is a learning curve!

When we sailed in October, a session was offered on the second day of the cruise, just before we sailed away from Nanaimo, BC (the last tender from the port was at 2:15).

It was, according to the Celebrity Today, at 2:30 in the Online @ Celebrity (the PC lab) on the starboard side of deck 6.

Enjoy your cruise, we had a ball on the Mercury, the crew is simply the best!

:)

Susan

We were on the Mercury both 10-3 & 10-8 and they had Adobe Photoshop Elements classes on both Cruises. They can get in at least 4 classes on 2 sea days. The cost is $20 per class. Well worth it. They also ofer a couple of free seminars in the theatre.

Jim

We're going on Mercury in about a week and I was wondering if they had the classes regarding digital photos and burning them to a CD, etc. onboard? If so, do you recall if they were on a sea day? I just purchased a roadster and I'm trying to decide whether I should take it along and play with burning the CD from my camera or media card reader using it or leave it at home and take a class and use the PC lab on Mercury. I'm just learning and all these tricks and tools are wonderful but there sure is a learning curve!

I was on last month and they have a very nice lab and do offer classes in digital photography at no fee.

I had a really great experience while on the Mercury. They did offer photo classes, but our cruise was so port intensive I did not get an opportnity to go.

We purchased a new digital camera for this cruise, with telephoto lens, the whole 9 yards. I was having trouble with the menus. I went to the internet center and the fellow there gave us a brief lesson on how to use the camera, he was great. He also helped us with loading our pictures on the PC for us to view and then onto a CD. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was with thier photo service. So even if you cant catch a class, the experts are still more than willing to help.

Archived