Booking with 2 Cruise Next Certificates Promo

Mac4YYZ

Anyone know anything about being able to redeem 2 Crsuie Next certificates on bookings for all cruises departing this year? I was on Dawn in December and the future cruise people were handing out brochures that stated Europe cruises were eligible. Did they change the promo? And I have a cruise booked in December from New Orleans where I redeemed one Cruise Next for the deposit. Can I use another when payment is due? Or apply it earlier to knock the balance down?

Anyone know anything about being able to redeem 2 Crsuie Next certificates on bookings for all cruises departing this year? I was on Dawn in December and the future cruise people were handing out brochures that stated Europe cruises were eligible. Did they change the promo? And I have a cruise booked in December from New Orleans where I redeemed one Cruise Next for the deposit. Can I use another when payment is due? Or apply it earlier to knock the balance down?

All of the info you want is right here: https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

The blue box near the top has the info on using two certificates for one cruise.

Got it. Thanks. I wonder what 'select' sailings means. I'll have to contact my TA and see if I can apply another CN cert to my booking.

You can really apply 2 to any cruise, just select cruise rewards instead of credit card when you are making a payment, I did it on one that was not listed

You can really apply 2 to any cruise, just select cruise rewards instead of credit card when you are making a payment, I did it on one that was not listed

Interesting. Thanks for the tip. Will be on Escape this weekend and will top up on certs again.

I called my United Cruises in January. That morning the first person told me (after checking with NCL) I couldn't use two cruise next certs, I called back that afternoon and spoke to another agent, and it was no problem. Same ship, same room.