Couple of Questions

Going on Allure in May and have some questions. I haven't been on a Royal Caribbean cruise in 4 years and Allure will be the biggest boat I've ever been on. I just moved to Fort Lauderdale from Tampa and live 3 miles from the port so I'm going to take up cruising again for a while! :-)

1. Is there a charge for the FlowRider or Zipline? I didn't think there was, but I've heard that after Allure was renovated last year (I think..) they started charging for it?

2. Labadee - Are there any beachside massages available here? If so, are they the same price as they are on the ship?

3. Can you still go to the front of the boat? When I went on Navigator 4 years ago, you were able to walk all the way to the front of the boat at any point in the day. Wasn't sure if that's still the case on Allure.

Thanks!

1. No charge for FlowRider or Zipline. Unless you want private lesson on FlowRider.

2. No massage on Labadee that I know of on our last two visits.

3. Not on Oasis class ships unless you are invited or on a tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going on Allure in May and have some questions. I haven't been on a Royal Caribbean cruise in 4 years and Allure will be the biggest boat I've ever been on. I just moved to Fort Lauderdale from Tampa and live 3 miles from the port so I'm going to take up cruising again for a while! :-)

1. Is there a charge for the FlowRider or Zipline? I didn't think there was, but I've heard that after Allure was renovated last year (I think..) they started charging for it?

-I was on 2/4/17. No charge

2. Labadee - Are there any beachside massages available here? If so, are they the same price as they are on the ship?

-you need to book onboard. The massages aren't beachside per se but you can get a massage outside overlooking the ocean in one of the massage huts there. I think it's a little more than onboard.

3. Can you still go to the front of the boat? When I went on Navigator 4 years ago, you were able to walk all the way to the front of the boat at any point in the day. Wasn't sure if that's still the case on Allure.

-not all the way but on deck 14 port side forward is the sundeck that goes across the front

Hope that helps.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk