Carnival mastercard - 2 in one household?

13cheermom

Does anyone know if your eligible to obtain another Carnival master card if say your spouse already has one and you are an authorized user on his account? Just received the special offer for the $100 gift card and wondered if I should just obtain one for the perk. Technically my husband has the card in his name and I'm just an add on with his account. Shouldn't I be able to obtain one in my own name or will they kick that out since it is the same address. Anybody have any experience with this?

Yes, if approved you are eligible to obtain another Carnival Master Card in your name even if your spouse already has one and you are an authorized user on his account. Both my husband and I have had separate accounts for years and are authorized users on each other’s account.

When we applied for ours on the ship years ago we were told that we could combine our rewards points and perks, but that is NOT true and I’ve asked Barclay several times over the years with the same response. Your spouse will have his accumulated reward points and perks and you would have yours.

Actually I did go ahead and apply and received the standard "reviewing your application" email. Then last night received a specific email stating received application and will process within 10 days. So maybe it will work [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums