Packing for MSC dining

Vacationdreamer<><

This is more of a generic travel questions and isn't so much MSC specific, but as we are thinking about our MSC cruise and we did not have this pop up with other cruises, I thought I would go ahead and ask here.

We will be on the Seaside next January. My husband and sons (15 & 17) will want to bring their suits. We have never travelled with suits before. We typically drive (24 hour overnights) but there is a possibility we will fly to FLL if Southwest has a good fare.

How do people travel with suits? (Weren't needed on DCL and NCL.)

(I've bolded the part about them wanting to bring their suits. I know they aren't necessarily necessary, but we want to partake in formal night.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

My husband carefully laid his suit jacket and pants in our large suitcase with the lapels flat on the bottom of the suitcase and the excess length hanging over the front of the suitcase. I put my dresses in the same way. Then we filled the suitcase with the rest of our clothes and folded the part of his suit and my dresses that were sticking out over the top of the plile of clothes. I carefully tucked my dress skirts down the sides. Everything came through with our a wrinkle.

This is more of a generic travel questions and isn't so much MSC specific' date=' but as we are thinking about our MSC cruise and we did not have this pop up with other cruises, I thought I would go ahead and ask here.

We will be on the Seaside next January. [b']My husband and sons (15 & 17) will want to bring their suits.[/b] We have never travelled with suits before. We typically drive (24 hour overnights) but there is a possibility we will fly to FLL if Southwest has a good fare.

How do people travel with suits? (Weren't needed on DCL and NCL.)

(I've bolded the part about them wanting to bring their suits. I know they aren't necessarily necessary, but we want to partake in formal night.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

In a garment bag.

Google bundle wrapping for packing. I often put several suits or sports coats and nice suit pants in a SMALL carry on for work trips. You can use a garment bag but you don't need one. Key is to get that suit out and hanging up asap when you get your bags and the wrinkles, if any, will be gone by the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums