Is if FTTF worth it?

trojman

We are Cruising the Fascination next month out of San Juan and we had to register a check in time of 1:00 (that's all that was avail) so I was wondering if FTTF was still worth it. But from what I found is you can check in earlier than that registered time if you have FTTF. So we will keep ours. And since we are flying in a few days ahead of the Cruise we will then go straight from our Hotel to the Ship.

Yes head of the line is great!

Edited by GalCruzer
didnt quote what i wanted it to quote

Hi, everyone! My wife and I will be taking our first cruise on Carnival Sensation next week and I was wondering if FTTF is worth getting.

Thanks!

We are also cruising next week (Feb 27 out of Miami on Sensation) with 3 couples. and we did not buy the FTTF, and I wondered the same thing. But we decided to use our $60 on something else, I will pay attention to the FTTF line and see if it appears to me to be a good value. Just one week away from our cruise.. Woot Woot. looking forward to the Fun even if I don't have the faster to the fun. : ) :)

If the faster to the fun got you to front of the food lines... well maybe I would have paid for it. :confused:

This is a timely and helpful thread...we have a cruise on the Glory coming up, and have been debating this topic. Reading others' experiences and opinions definitely helps. Even though there are other threads a person could search for and read, new info is helpful (like the change in price for FTTF). More and newer info is always a good thing!!

Remember it is not just the FTTF line to board (although it is important for us that board very early), its the cabin being ready as soon as you board to drop off carry on items, it is the VIP GS line (no line, no waste of time) and it is having our luggage around lunch time to unpack and get settled well before muster.

We get it just for the early luggage delivery, and dedicated line at GS. We get to the port around just before lunch in most cases, wander around the ship a little before heading up to the Lido for lunch. After that the announcement is made that rooms are ready, and luggage usually follows, in which we unpack everything, and head back to the Lido or wander around some more before Muster drill. We don't go to GS as much as before since we mainly get the information we need at the kiosks. To us, just for those two items its worth it to us.

I recently booked our first Carnival cruise for Aug '17. Have always hesitated to try, but it was a steal of a deal and didn't require flying across the country. (We're doing that next month, and that part of the vacation is always a long day)

I just added FTTF and it was a good deal to me. After experiencing expedited embarkation on NCL because we were in a suite, walking past the long, snaking lines of people really started our cruise off in a relaxing way. Also, we felt comfortable with FTTF booking an 11am flight out of LGB because so many people said it could be done no problem, as opposed to waiting for the 6pm flight. The tenders in Cabo sound like they can be a bit of a wait as well, so there's that..

I'm actually looking forward to the whole trip very much and hope FTTF makes it that much more laid back.